Tadapox is a generic form of tadalafil. It’s a combination of tadalafil 20 mg and dapoxetine 80 mg, and it is available at a fraction of the cost of the popular brand equivalents. ED drugs like Tadapox can be used to treat erectile dysfunction, and they can also be used to improve sexual performance. Tadapox increases the blood flow to certain areas of the body, including those, which are responsible for achieving and maintaining an erection.
Active ingredients: tadalafil (20 mg), dapoxetine (60 mg).
What Is Tadapox?
Tadapox is a combined action medical drug used to treat all forms of erectile dysfunction complicated by premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is often observed in patients with various forms of erectile dysfunction (ED). Previously, for a comprehensive solution to these problems, men had to look for a successful combination of potency regulators and prolongators of sexual intercourse, which often caused significant inconvenience, since prolongators of sexual intimacy are most often sold in the form of gels or sprays.
The appearance of the drug "Tadapox" on the pharmaceutical market allowed patients suffering from a combination of ED and PE to fully participate in sexual acts without the previous inconveniences of separate use of two different drugs.
Why Choose Tadapox
- The drug allows a man to successfully disguise PE, which is difficult when using sprays, ointments or gels for prolonging the ability to perform sexual acts.
- Unlike most external medications for prolonging sexual activity made on the basis of lidocaine or similar products, Tadapox does not reduce the sensitivity of the penis.
- Prolonged action allows for performing several sexual acts in one night without the risk of reducing the quality of erection or early ejaculation.
- The low cost of the drug is in comparison with the separate purchase of potency regulators and prolongators of sexual intercourse.
Tadapox Pricing Information
Purchasing Tadapox online from Canadian pharmacies is one of the increasingly popular ways to get an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. If you're interested in trying the tablets for yourself, you can order them online from our pharmacy at a competitive price. Generic medication is often cheaper than brand-name drugs, especially for those living in the US, so buying tadapox online could save you money on your ED treatment. Thank you for choosing our website as a trusted source of generic drugs and helpful information.
What Tadapox Is For
What Are the Uses of Tadapox?
Tadapox is designed for the combined treatment of premature ejaculation (ejaculation within two minutes after the start of sexual intercourse) and all forms of erectile dysfunction (organic, psychogenic, and mixed).
It is not recommended to use Tadapox in the presence of only one of these sexual disorders.
How Tadapox Works
For about 18 hours, Tadalafil slows down the decay of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP): a biological substance that has a relaxing effect on the cavernous smooth muscles of the penis, as a result of which blood actively enters the penis, leading to the onset of a strong and stable erection.
Dapoxetine blocks the reuptake of serotonin by neurons for up to 8 hours and slows down the innervation processes of the organs involved in the onset of ejaculation: prostate gland, seminal vesicles, vas deferens, bladder neck, smooth muscles of the urethra. As a result, the rate of onset of reflex ejaculation slows down significantly.
The full effect of Tadapox occurs within 1-2 hours after taking the drug. To achieve an erection, direct sexual stimulation is required, since this is a condition for the synthesis of cGMP. No additional actions are required to ensure the delay of ejaculation.
Tadapox is perfect for men aged 18-65 years who have difficulty achieving a full erection necessary for sexual intercourse while also struggling to get control over ejaculation in the event of even a partial erection.
How to Use Tadapox
Take 1 tablet of Tadapox (80 mg) per day without chewing at least 1 hour before the planned sexual intimacy.
The drug is taken on an empty stomach or after a light snack. The combination of Tadapox with fatty foods slows down the rate of onset of the full effect of the drug by about 10%.
- Moderate and severe renal and/or hepatic insufficiency.
- Severe forms of cardiovascular diseases.
- A heart attack or stroke suffered in the last 90 and 180 days.
- Loss of vision in one eye.
- People under the age of 18.
Treat the consumption of the drug with caution in the following cases:
- instability of blood pressure indicators
- mild form of renal failure
- diseases that increase the risk of developing priapism (leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia)
- anatomical abnormalities of the penis (Peyronie's disease, cavernous fibrosis);
- clinical depression
Tadapox Side Effects
With a probability of > 2% after taking Tadapox, headaches, dry mouth, dizziness and nausea, diarrhea, insomnia may occur.
With a probability of >1%, there may flushing, dyspepsia, nasal congestion, decreased visual clarity, tachycardia, fluctuations in blood pressure, hematospermia, priapism, ringing in the ears, nosebleeds, skin rash, suicidal moods, as well as pain in the eyes, abdomen and / or lower back.
During the clinical trials of Tadapox, no significant complications were detected in the case of significantly exceeding the daily recommended dosage of the drug.
It is strictly forbidden to take Tadapox simultaneously with the following groups of drugs:
- PDE5 inhibitors: vardenafil, sildenafil.
- CYP3A4 inhibitors: Ketoconazole, Ritonavir, Telithromycin.
- Organic nitrates: Nitromint, Nitroject, Nitroglycerin.
- Remedies for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: generic Viagra, generic Cialis.
- Serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors: Paroxetine, Sertraline, Citalopram, Escitalopram.
- Tricyclic antidepressants: Desipramine, Imipramine, Clomipramine.
- Riociguate: a cardiovascular agent, in combination with Tadapox, can cause a sharp decrease in blood pressure.
Special attention should be paid to the combination of Tadapox with the following medications:
- Antihypertensive drugs: Atypamezol, Vasobral, Inderal, Lipitor, Crestor, etc.
- Preparations based on ethinyl estradiol: Melleva, etc.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors: Phenelzine, Deprenyl, Moclobemide, etc.
Combining these drugs with Tadapox leads to an increase in the therapeutic effect of antihypertensive agents, monoamine oxidase inhibitors and ethinyl estradiol, which requires correction of their daily dosage.
Special Instructions and Precautions
- In case of missing the next dose during a course of Tadapox, you should not take two doses at once during the next 24 hours — it is recommended to return to the usual schedule of taking the drug.
- Grape juice can reduce the effectiveness of Tadapox and temporarily worsen the patient's well-being.
- Keep in mind that the effect of dapoxetine lasts a maximum of 8 hours, while the effect of tadalafil lasts about 18 hours. This means that 6-8 hours after taking Tadapox, you will still have a strong erection, but you are not going to be protected from early ejaculation.
- It is strongly not recommended to take Tadapox to prolong sexual intercourse in the absence of PE in your medical history.
For how long can I take Tadapox?
Tadapox can be taken for many months, subject to regular monitoring by the attending physician.
Can I take Tadapox with alcohol?
At the moment, there is no convincing data on the mutual effect of Tadapox and moderate doses of alcohol on each other's pharmacokinetics. In rare cases, patients complain of moderate drowsiness.
When does Tadapox take effect?
The maximum effect of the drug on erectile function and prevention of premature ejaculation occurs within two hours.
Does Tadapox cause addiction?
Repeated studies have confirmed the absence of addiction to Tadapox, even if it is taken for a long time.
Are there any analogues of Tadapox?
There is no full-fledged analogue of Tadapox that could treat the problem of simultaneously having ED and PE.