Tadacip is a medical drug used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence. The active ingredient of Tadacip is tadalafil, a drug that promotes intensive blood flow and provides a relaxing effect on the muscles responsible for achieving erection.
Until 2018, the exclusive patent for the use of tadalafil belonged to the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and Company. The expiration of the patent made it possible to produce generics — complete analogues of the original drug containing the same active substance and manufactured using the same technology.
One of the most popular generics based on tadalafil is Tadacip, available in the form of tablets with a dosage of 20 mg.
Tadacip Pricing Information
When you order Tadacip from a Canadian pharmacy, you can be confident that you are getting the same quality medication that you would receive from a US pharmacy, but at a much lower cost. Canadian pharmacies are able to offer significant discounts on many prescription medications, including Tadacip, due to the lower cost of doing business in Canada. In addition, when you order from us, you can be sure that your personal information will remain confidential and that your purchase will be handled safely and securely. If you are considering purchasing Tadacip online, be sure to check out our catalogue for the best prices and one of the widest selections of generic drugs.
Purchasing Tadacip online is a great way to improve male health without having to worry about the cost. With so many benefits, it's no wonder that this particular kind of ED drug is available for sale almost everywhere. Canadian pharmacies like ours offer one of the cheapest Tadacip deals in the most popular form of 20 mg tablets and provide shipping worldwide. Order your own personal supply today and see how easy it is to improve your sexual performance and overall health.
What Tadacip Is For
- The therapeutic effect of Tadacip is completely identical to the therapeutic effect of Tadalafil.
- The cost of Tadacip is significantly lower than the original Tadalafil, since the drug no longer needs to be imported from the USA — it can be produced by national pharmaceutical companies.
- Seven options for choosing the number of tablets in one package.
Tadacip Product Information
What Tadacip is For
Tadacip is used to treat chronic forms of impotence or erectile dysfunction of psychogenic, vascular or mixed genesis.
Also, the drug is prescribed as an element of complex therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia in order to restore and normalize urination.
How Tadacip Works
Tadalafil is able to significantly slow down the breakdown of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate): an organic compound from the group of nucleotides that has the property of causing relaxation of the smooth muscles of the cavernous bodies of the penis, which is required to fill the penis with blood.
The maximum effect of Tadacip occurs within two hours after administration and lasts for a period of 18 to 36 hours. It is important to take into account that the effect of tadalafil occurs only under the condition of direct sexual stimulation, without which cGMP synthesis does not occur in the body.
Who Tadacip Is For
The drug is indicated for use by all men (most often over 40 years old) who are experiencing difficulties with achieving a high—quality erection necessary for sexual intercourse.
Patients with confirmed benign prostatic hyperplasia can use Tadacip only as part of complex therapy as prescribed by the attending physician.
How to Use Tadacip
The drug is taken at 20 mg (1 tablet) an hour before the upcoming sexual intimacy, regardless of the meal.
During the first intake of Tadacip, it is recommended to take half a tablet (10 mg). The maximum daily dose is 20 mg, but in case of complete absence of the desired effect, 40 mg of Tadacip is allowed — after prior consultation with the attending physician.
For patients who have more than two sexual contacts per week, Tadacip is recommended to be taken daily at a dosage of 5 mg (¼ tablet).
- Severe forms of cardiovascular diseases.
- Prostate carcinoma.
- Chronic renal failure.
- Loss of vision in one eye.
- A stroke suffered less than 180 days ago.
- Myocardial infarction suffered less than 90 days ago.
- Hereditary galactose intolerance.
- People under the age of 18.
The drug should be taken with caution in the following cases:
- Unstable arterial hypertension;
- Diseases that increase the risk of developing priapism: multiple myeloma, leukemia, sickle cell anemia;
- Anatomical deformities of the penis: Peyronie’s disease, cavernous fibrosis.
Tadacip Side Effects
With a probability of >2%, headache, lumbar and/or muscle pain, pain in the eyes or abdomen, dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, nasal congestion, nosebleeds, flushing, impaired vision, tinnitus, skin rash, hematospermia, priapism, kidney dysfunction and/ or urinary tract, tachycardia, fluctuations in blood pressure.
With a one-time use of 500 mg of Tadacip or daily long-term use of 100 mg of the drug, symptoms identical to side effects were observed.
Treatment: symptomatic, in accordance with the resulting disorder. Hemodialysis to accelerate the elimination of tadalafil is not prescribed due to its complete inefficiency.
It is strictly forbidden to take Tadacip simultaneously with the following groups of drugs:
- Remedies for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: Viagra, Levitra.
- PDE5 inhibitors: vardenafil, sildenafil.
- Organic nitrates: Nitromint, Nitroject, Nitroglycerin.
- Riociguate: in combination with tadalafil, it can cause a sharp decrease in blood pressure.
Combining Tadacip with the following drugs also requires caution:
- Alpha-blockers: Atypamezole, Vasobral, Phentolamine, etc.
- Preparations based on ethinyl estradiol: Gestarella, Melleva, Modelle Ovule, etc.
- Antihypertensive drugs: Inderal, Lipitor, Crestor, etc.
The combination of tadalafil with ethinyl estradiol increases the bioavailability of ethinyl estradiol, thereby increasing the risk of side effects.
Simultaneous administration of tadalafil and antihypertensive drugs (including alpha-blockers) enhances the antihypertensive effect of the latter, which can cause a sharp decrease in blood pressure.
Special Instructions and Precautions
- Correction of the single / daily dosage of the drug for the elderly (over 65 years) not required.
- An erection that persists for 4 hours and is not associated with sexual activity may be a sign of priapism. In this case, the patient should immediately seek medical help.
- If it is necessary to take Tadacip for a long time, the patient is recommended to first undergo an examination of the kidneys, prostate and cardiovascular system, as well as to consult an ophthalmologist.
When does Tadacip take effect?
The first signs of an improvement in erection can be observed half an hour after taking the drug.
How long can I take Tadacip?
Tadacip can be safely taken for several years, subject to regular monitoring by the attending physician.
Can I combine Tadacip with alcohol?
As shown by repeated medical studies, ethyl alcohol has no effect on the metabolism of tadalafil.
Does Tadacip treat prostatic hyperplasia?
No, it does not cure this particular condition. In benign prostatic hyperplasia, Tadacip is used as a symptomatic remedy to increase the daily outflow of urine.
How safe is Tadacip for diabetes mellitus?
The drug does not affect the manifestations of diabetes mellitus, however, you should keep in mind that some hypoglycemic agents are able to slightly reduce the maximum duration of Tadacip.