It is hard to imagine that everything that is happening now is actually happening. The new coronavirus is a real disaster, and everyone of us can prevent its rapid spreading. There are so many questions and myths about the new virus and illness that experts of Canadian Pharmacy Online want to tell you everything you need to know. Here are some facts about the new virus infection and methods of protecting yourself, and your close people, and others that you don’t know, but who depend on your responsibility and awareness.
Coronavirus and COVID-19
Coronaviruses are a big group of viruses that can cause disease in humans and also in animals. The latest coronavirus, which was discovered in China, in December 2019, causes an infectious illness - COVID-19. According to research results of the analysis of the genetic code of the virus, the new one appeared as a result of natural processes.
How people can be infected COVID-19
People catch COVID-19 from other people having the recently discovered coronavirus. Like all other respiratory illnesses, this disease spreads from an infected person who is coughing or sneezing. If someone is too close to this person at that moment, he can breathe in the new coronavirus. Health practitioners recommend to keep a distance with others, with whom you don’t live together, at least 2 meters due to it. Seeing that some people can be sick without any symptoms, and they can spread the virus even if they are feeling well, the distance between people is very important.
Also, people can get COVID-19 if they touch their face (especially mouth, eyes or nose) after touching infected objects after a sick person. The new coronavirus can stay alive on surfaces, but nobody knows how long.
The symptoms of COVID-19
The symptoms of COVID-19 usually appear from 1-14 days. They are very similar to a flu or common cold. The symptoms frequently begin slowly and include:
- dry cough
- runny nose
- sore throat
- difficulty breathing.
Most people experience mild to no symptoms so that they don’t even know they are sick. Nevertheless, they can spread the virus to others through their breathing, coughing or sneezing. Keep in mind social distancing in order to protect yourself and prevent the spreading of the virus to others.
The methods of protecting from the coronavirus
Here are some measures to protect rapid spreading of COVID-19. Health practitioners ask everyone to follow these simple rules so as to avoid contamination:
- right hygiene. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. You can also use an alcohol hand-sanitizer, if it is more suitable for you at that moment, especially after public transportation or different public spaces.
- respiratory hygiene. If you have coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth with the bent elbow to reduce the spreading of infection. Don’t use your hands for that, since you can spread infection touching different objects and surfaces.
- proper habit. Do not touch your face with unwashed hands. When you do it, you give the coronavirus a chance to infect you.
- social distancing. Seeing that coronavirus spreads through close contact, keep a distance with others at least 2 meters if you don't live together.
- self-isolation. Take care about yourself and others who are in a group of risk (older people and people with some chronic diseases like high pressure, diabetes, cancer…) Stay at home for two weeks if you returned from places with wide spreading of the coronavirus or you were in contact with an infected person. Also, stay at home if you feel symptoms of COVID-19 or you think that you have symptoms of this Call a health practitioner, describe your symptoms and follow instructions. Don’t leave your home unless you need to visit a doctor.
The current situation with a coronavirus outbreak can be very stressful. Some people even can have physical or mental exhaustion.
Take a break from watching or reading the news or limit this time. Stop worrying about things that you can’t control. Be positive and make stress your friend. Some countries could overcome the outbreak of this disease and others countries can make it too. You are not alone.
It is time to be close to your partner. If you are frustrated that these circumstances affect your sexual life, and you can’t stay as sexually active as earlier, Canadian Pharmacy Online asks you not to worry. Such well-known and trusted drugs as Cialis, Viagra and Levitra help in most cases. We still have a wide choice of all sexual enhancers for men and our delivery works like usual. We are always ready to ask all your questions. Canadian Pharmacy Online still works 24/7 and our professional online consultations are free. Just use the instant chat or email us.